PTCSHARE - Review for Ptcshare.com in 2020 - Is it worth in 2020?

Is PTCSHARE or Ptcshare.com is a good choice to earn money in 2020?


PTCSHARE - Review for Ptcshare.com in 2020 - Is it worth in 2020?

Nowadays Paid to Click services are a good source earnings some extra money online without any effort. Many of the sites promise to give a huge amount of money to their user but this is well known fact that this is not 100% true. Most of them are just for saying they do not have such a well platform to give an opportunity for earning a passive money. Is PTCSHARE is one of them which business model failed by the passes of time. 

This post we are going to discuss the business model of ptcshare.com. We will see Is PTCSHARE offering people what they had used to offer earlier. Is it possible to make good earnings from ptcshare.com?

What is the business Model of Ptcshae.com - What they offer to their member?

The first thing this is not like other PTC sites. You will not any Paid Ads to click at first when registering into Ptcshare.com. First, have to watch 8 Activation Ads to get Paid Ads on the Next day. You will be rewarded 5 BAP points for each activation Ads you click. Now next you will get Paid to Clicks for those BAP points you have. But it is no that you will get Paid Ads for all BAP points you have. Only a portion of it will be consumed and you will get Ads value for only that portion. Means more BAP points you have, you will get more high-value Ads to Click on the next day. You these activation Ads every to increase your BAP points. Also, If you buy Bulk Ads then you will get 2300 (approx.) of BAP points, 100 visits to your site, and also some banner hits. This is the main business model they used. Like other Paid to Click sites (PTC) they too provide an offer to earn money.

It is not Profitable to work in Ptcshare.Com. Don't waste your time by working in PTCshare.com.
Activation Ads in PTCSHARE.com

Is Ptcshare.com is a good source of earnings in 2020?

Now, coming to the point I invested at the first day when I registered into PTCSHARE because this site is by the team of Paidverts, which is a Legit PTC sites. Also I am the user of Ptcshare.com since their launching date, therefor I can tell you Is their business model is progressing or going down day by day. Although most of the information is in the home page of Ptcshare.com, so I will not talk about those point here.

I had Invested $3 into Ptcshare.com. I got almost 6000 or 5000 BAP point (I don’t remember exactly because it was in 2019). I used to get very high value of ads everyday, almost $1, $0.5, sometimes $0.2 of Ads pack everyday. When my account balance reached to $1 then I used to invest again Ptcshare.com. You will on homepage of Ptcshare.com about how much value Ads they provided on yesterday. Earlier It was $1000- $1200 every day, but by the passes of the it gradually decreases. Now it is almost $300 -$400 everyday, which is 3-4 times less than previous daily Ads value they were provided. At this time Ptcshare.com have 199966+ Members. Lets take a simple calculation, distribute their Ads value of one day i.e., $300-$4000 to every member, then each member will get only $0.0017 (approx.) value of Ads every day. Means If you Invest in Ptcshare.com then you will not able to recover money in short. I will take a very long time. In 2020 it is not worth to have Thousands, of BAP point in you will, you will not receive a Good Value of Paid to Clicks Ads everyday since they didn't have sufficient Advertiser to provide high value Ads every day. 

Recent Daily Ad Issue Stats in Ptcshare.com

If you want to earn from Ptcshare.com by without Investing in 2020 then this will be not possible to earn by using their Paid to Click services. If you are from a city If you qualify for most of online survey then Ptcshare.com is good for you but you I you don't then just don't Register into it. Find some another PTC site like Ojooo, Neobux etc. 

Now, coming to my Experienced with Ptcshare.com, I stopped working in PTCshare from the month of December. I just get bored with PTCSHARE since I used to get only a small value of Ads each day although I had 20 Thousand of BAP point in my Account and I let my Investment go. When I see a Ads of Ptcshare.Com, I remember about PTCSHARE and now I am reviewing Ptcshare.com site in 2020.

Now the Final conclusion for the question "Is it possible to earn good amount of money from Ptcshare.com?" is that It is not Profitable to work in Ptcshare.Com. Don't waste your time by working in PTCshare.com.

Post a Comment

0 Comments