FreeBitco.in - Proof of Getting More Than Their Minimum Free BTC (Bitcoin) Bonus.

Is FreeBitco.in Provides More Than Their Minimum Free BTC Bonus?


FreeBitco.in - Proof of Getting More Than Their Minimum Free BTC (Bitcoin) Bonus.

Earning Bitcoin is not easy from any site. Due to the increasing value of BTC as compared to USD, it is very hard to earn Bitcoin Nowadays. Here in this post, I am going to discuss freebitco.in which is a great website to earn Bitcoin, and also this website is very much trustful. Before that let's have a quick look at Freebitco.in.

What is FreeBitco.in ?

Freebitco.in is a website that pays Bitcoin hourly up to $200. You have to roll the number roll every hour to claim free BTC. The amount of free BTC (Bitcoin) depends upon the number that you roll. Below you can see how much they pay on every claim a user made. You can not claim more than once by using the same IP in a single hour, which means suppose you have two accounts and have only one network connection then you can't roll on both accounts to get free BTC by using the same network connection.

Free BTC payout on every claim is more in Laptop/PC than the payout per claim in Mobile devices. 
 
FreeBitco.in - Proof of Getting More Than Their Minimum Free BTC (Bitcoin) Bonus.
Free BTC Bonus of FreeBitco.in on Laptop/PC

What are the features of Freebitco.in to earn Bitcoin for free?

There are lots of ways to earn Bitcoin in Freebitco.in. 
  • Roll every hour to win Bitcoin of worth up to $200
  • You can multiply BTC to earn more.
  • You can bet on multiple tournaments.
  • You can buy lottery tickets to win.
  • You can participate in monthly wagering and referral contest.
  • You can earn Reward Points and later on, you can convert it into BTC or buy mobile devices.
Here I have just discussed the basic things you can do in freebitco.in. You can also share your earnings with your referrals to make happy them. Is this awesome? There are many tips and that you should apply during multiplying you BTC, otherwise you will lose all. Now in this post, I am not going to discuss these things, here I am only going to show you the proof of getting more than their minimum free BTC rewards on claiming. 

Is Freebitco.in gives more than their minimum free BTC rewards on claiming?

The answer is yes. I had claimed many times in freebitco.in more than their minimum free BTC rewards. But I didn't have many screenshots to show you proof since at that time I was not posting my experience online. When when I started my blog I started to take a screenshot for every claim where I got more than the minimum BTC rewards in freebitco.in.
 Let's have a look below:

FreeBitco.in - Proof of Getting More Than Their Minimum Free BTC (Bitcoin) Bonus.
Proof : 1

FreeBitco.in - Proof of Getting More Than Their Minimum Free BTC (Bitcoin) Bonus.
Proof: 2

FreeBitco.in - Proof of Getting More Than Their Minimum Free BTC (Bitcoin) Bonus.
Proof: 3

FreeBitco.in - Proof of Getting More Than Their Minimum Free BTC (Bitcoin) Bonus.
Proof: 4


As you can see I have claimed many times more than the minimum free BTC rewards. These are only a few screenshots that I could take. Before that, I was not ready to write a post on this topic so I didn't capture any screenshot for my previous free BTC bonuses. I had claimed maximum number between 9986-9993. Honestly, I didn't claim more than that until now. Also, to increase the chances of getting more free BTC bonuses you have to buy lottery tickets, play games, etc. I didn't do any of it. Now, you might think why I am writing a dedicated post on this? 

The reason behind this is if you want to work in freebitco.in without any investment then this is necessary to get more than the minimum BTC rewards on claiming. otherwise, your earnings will not grow, also you will not be able to multiply your BTC. If you work by investing some BTC then you don't need to think about this. 

Post a Comment

1 Comments